Open to serve you with drive-thru, stay-in-your-car oil changes

Oil Change Sammamish

420 228th avenue n.e. sammamish, WA 98074
Directions
(425) 836-2626
Hours
Wednesday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 7:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Monday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Reviews
It was very smooth and easy to get my oil change. I enjojed chatting with the technician as he did my service. Nice man but didn'n get his name.
Jimbo
December 6, 2022
Small team great customer service.
Karyn R.
December 3, 2022
Everyone there was so nice! It was my first oil change and I’m also a woman so I was worried I was going to be taken advantage of, but all of the staff were incredibly helpful and didn’t push any kind of extraneous expensive repairs on me. Thank you!
Cami P.
November 28, 2022
Cameron (Lead) and his techs were efficient and communicative. You want that because even though 80% of the people that get their car serviced don't care what's going on or are on their phones, the other 20% want to hear status updates or what's going on in the pit. Even for those on their phones, they don't want silence - they want to know for that 15 minutes stuff is happening. Also, Valvoline shops don't post pricing so you're already in the dark at how much a conventional, blend or synthetic change costs - a practice that puts customers on their heels. Now, in a neighborhood like Sammamish where cost is not an object for those 80%, it is still important for the other 20% to know in advance what it costs. Maybe a menu like placard? Good, Better, Best like the fancy car wash places or Brown Bear?
DWW1
November 27, 2022
Efficient and courteous service. Genuine concern for service.
Ricardo
November 25, 2022
The service was exactly what I expected.
Anonymous
December 2, 2022
Conveniently located, short line, knowledgeable staff, clean
Kevin
November 25, 2022
I always feel like they are trying to upsell me.
J Doe
November 25, 2022
Quick and professional without trying to upsell
allen k
November 23, 2022
There were about four dudes who helped out and they were all super friendly and knew what they were doing. They also apologized for the wait and thanked me for my patience
Lauren T
November 23, 2022
They hustled, made me feel like a customer, not just going through the motions
John C
November 22, 2022
It was late and the staff was happy when dealing with the other bays dead battery. They had a can do attitude 20 minutes after closing and still two vehicles to go.
Wkd
November 19, 2022
Jaden, Nathaniel and Bryan were awesome, They were fast, friendly and very professional.
ccrowd
November 19, 2022
I am always impressed with the entire staff at this location. Excellent customer service and professional work.
Dana R.
November 18, 2022
Very consistent service and great attitudes.
AD
November 17, 2022
Been going for years!!!
Anonymous
November 17, 2022
Very efficient service. In and out with no problem. They have everything on the computer so no paper work.
AJ
November 17, 2022
I needed a batttery replacement on a busy Sunday. The staff directed me to the bay exit area and I was immediately helped by Eric. He noted that my vehicle is unique in that the battery is stored in an area where manufacturer guidelines state a back seat needs to be removed to access the battery. Eric worked HARD to remove the battery without doing so. It took longer than he planned and he was apologetic, while he didn't need to because it was a tough job. A fuse was blown in the process and he took the time to diagnose the problem, drive to an auto parts store to purchase fuses, returned and fixed the problem. It took a long time but was great service at a great price. Thanks to Eric for seeing the process through with a smile on his face the entire time.
Steve M., Sammamish, WA
November 14, 2022
Nice people and quick work
Larry
November 11, 2022
Super knowledgeable about available services. No time was wasted in completing services and getting us back on the road.
Jim C
November 11, 2022

Coupons

$ 5 Off
Valvoline™ Full-Service Conventional Oil Change
Expires: 01/06/2023
Email Text Print Save to Photo
$ 7 Off
Valvoline™ Full-Service Full Synthetic or Synthetic Blend Oil Change
Expires: 01/06/2023
Email Text Print Save to Photo

Reviews

It was very smooth and easy to get my oil change. I enjojed chatting with the technician as he did my service. Nice man but didn'n get his name.
Jimbo
December 6, 2022
Small team great customer service.
Karyn R.
December 3, 2022
Everyone there was so nice! It was my first oil change and I’m also a woman so I was worried I was going to be taken advantage of, but all of the staff were incredibly helpful and didn’t push any kind of extraneous expensive repairs on me. Thank you!
Cami P.
November 28, 2022
Cameron (Lead) and his techs were efficient and communicative. You want that because even though 80% of the people that get their car serviced don't care what's going on or are on their phones, the other 20% want to hear status updates or what's going on in the pit. Even for those on their phones, they don't want silence - they want to know for that 15 minutes stuff is happening. Also, Valvoline shops don't post pricing so you're already in the dark at how much a conventional, blend or synthetic change costs - a practice that puts customers on their heels. Now, in a neighborhood like Sammamish where cost is not an object for those 80%, it is still important for the other 20% to know in advance what it costs. Maybe a menu like placard? Good, Better, Best like the fancy car wash places or Brown Bear?
DWW1
November 27, 2022
Efficient and courteous service. Genuine concern for service.
Ricardo
November 25, 2022
The service was exactly what I expected.
Anonymous
December 2, 2022
Conveniently located, short line, knowledgeable staff, clean
Kevin
November 25, 2022
I always feel like they are trying to upsell me.
J Doe
November 25, 2022
Quick and professional without trying to upsell
allen k
November 23, 2022
There were about four dudes who helped out and they were all super friendly and knew what they were doing. They also apologized for the wait and thanked me for my patience
Lauren T
November 23, 2022
They hustled, made me feel like a customer, not just going through the motions
John C
November 22, 2022
It was late and the staff was happy when dealing with the other bays dead battery. They had a can do attitude 20 minutes after closing and still two vehicles to go.
Wkd
November 19, 2022
Jaden, Nathaniel and Bryan were awesome, They were fast, friendly and very professional.
ccrowd
November 19, 2022
I am always impressed with the entire staff at this location. Excellent customer service and professional work.
Dana R.
November 18, 2022
Very consistent service and great attitudes.
AD
November 17, 2022
Been going for years!!!
Anonymous
November 17, 2022
Very efficient service. In and out with no problem. They have everything on the computer so no paper work.
AJ
November 17, 2022
I needed a batttery replacement on a busy Sunday. The staff directed me to the bay exit area and I was immediately helped by Eric. He noted that my vehicle is unique in that the battery is stored in an area where manufacturer guidelines state a back seat needs to be removed to access the battery. Eric worked HARD to remove the battery without doing so. It took longer than he planned and he was apologetic, while he didn't need to because it was a tough job. A fuse was blown in the process and he took the time to diagnose the problem, drive to an auto parts store to purchase fuses, returned and fixed the problem. It took a long time but was great service at a great price. Thanks to Eric for seeing the process through with a smile on his face the entire time.
Steve M., Sammamish, WA
November 14, 2022
Nice people and quick work
Larry
November 11, 2022
Super knowledgeable about available services. No time was wasted in completing services and getting us back on the road.
Jim C
November 11, 2022

Welcome. The Sammamish Valvoline Instant Oil Change is located approximately 1.3 miles north of Sammamish City Hall near the intersection of 228th Ave. NE and Inglewood Hill Rd. next to Taco Time.

Follow us on facebook

From the store manager

Welcome. The Sammamish Valvoline Instant Oil Change is located approximately 1.3 miles north of Sammamish City Hall near the intersection of 228th Ave. NE and Inglewood Hill Rd. next to Taco Time.

about valvoline instant oil change℠ Sammamish

For the quickest oil change near you, drop by your neighborhood Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 420 228th Avenue N.E. in Sammamish, WA. Our friendly staff of professional technicians is here to help with maintenance services that fit your schedule and prices that fit your budget.

Timely Services That Won't Slow You Down

We know you're busy. When you visit our service center, we don't waste our time or yours. Our technicians can typically perform a full oil change service in about 15 minutes. Along with your oil, we'll also assess the following:

  • Air filter
  • Tire pressure
  • Windshield wipers and fluid
  • Power steering fluid and antifreeze
  • Headlights and taillights

Do you need to squeeze in an oil change on a work break? Are you meeting friends in Sammamish? With our drive-through oil change, you don't have to put off essential maintenance tasks. Drop by on your way to lunch or an appointment, knowing that we'll help you get there on time.

Technicians Trained on ASE-Accredited Program

Along with speedy oil changes, Valvoline technicians can perform quick and complete maintenance on your vehicle's air conditioning, radiator and transmission systems. Our techs complete 270 hours of training in an ASE-accredited program and are well-qualified to rotate tires, replace the serpentine belt, battery, air filter and more.

Contact your Sammamish Valvoline Center Today

Make Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 420 228th Avenue N.E. your go-to center for affordable maintenance services that save you up to 50% when compared to dealership prices. We'll also help you save on our rates when you use the oil change coupons available on our website. Get additional service details by contacting us at (425) 836-2626.

Communities served: Sammamish
Download our app
Career Opportunities for this Location
QA (6357:10.84.3.29)