about valvoline instant oil change℠ South Meadows
For the quickest oil change near you, drop by your neighborhood Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 790 South Meadows Parkway in Reno, NV. Our friendly staff of professional technicians is here to help with maintenance services that fit your schedule and prices that fit your budget.
Timely Services That Won't Slow You Down
We know you're busy. When you visit our service center, we don't waste our time or yours. Our technicians can typically perform a full oil change service in about 15 minutes. Along with your oil, we'll also assess the following:
- Air filter
- Tire pressure
- Windshield wipers and fluid
- Power steering fluid and antifreeze
- Headlights and taillights
Do you need to squeeze in an oil change on a work break? Are you meeting friends in Reno? With our drive-through oil change, you don't have to put off essential maintenance tasks. Drop by on your way to lunch or an appointment, knowing that we'll help you get there on time.
Technicians Trained on ASE-Accredited Program
Along with speedy oil changes, Valvoline technicians can perform quick and complete maintenance on your vehicle's air conditioning, radiator and transmission systems. Our techs complete 270 hours of training in an ASE-accredited program and are well-qualified to rotate tires, replace the serpentine belt, battery, air filter and more.
Contact your South Meadows Valvoline Center Today
Make Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 790 South Meadows Parkway your go-to center for affordable maintenance services that save you up to 50% when compared to dealership prices. We'll also help you save on our rates when you use the oil change coupons available on our website. Get additional service details by contacting us at (775) 357-8990.
Geared for the Driven
At Bristlepine Ventures, LLC, a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change SM (VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, we've stepped up extra safety measures in line with CDC guidance. It's our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each other's backs.
Whether you're looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you'll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we're here to help you reach every milestone.
What you'll do
As an Entry-level Lube Technician, you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you'll succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- English/Spanish speaking bilinguals preferred, otherwise English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking is required
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Paid Bi-Weekly
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Paid Time Off
- Medical insurance and 401(k) savings plans (terms and conditions apply)
Bristlepine Ventures, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact the Hiring Manager at 1-775-384-1207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.