about valvoline instant oil change℠ BRADENTON SR 70
For the quickest oil change near you, drop by your neighborhood Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 7105 State Road 70 East in Bradenton, FL. Our friendly staff of professional technicians is here to help with maintenance services that fit your schedule and prices that fit your budget.
Timely Services That Won't Slow You Down
We know you're busy. When you visit our service center, we don't waste our time or yours. Our technicians can typically perform a full oil change service in about 15 minutes. Along with your oil, we'll also assess the following:
- Air filter
- Tire pressure
- Windshield wipers and fluid
- Power steering fluid and antifreeze
- Headlights and taillights
Do you need to squeeze in an oil change on a work break? Are you meeting friends in Bradenton? With our drive-through oil change, you don't have to put off essential maintenance tasks. Drop by on your way to lunch or an appointment, knowing that we'll help you get there on time.
Technicians Trained on ASE-Accredited Program
Along with speedy oil changes, Valvoline technicians can perform quick and complete maintenance on your vehicle's air conditioning, radiator and transmission systems. Our techs complete 270 hours of training in an ASE-accredited program and are well-qualified to rotate tires, replace the serpentine belt, battery, air filter and more.
Contact your BRADENTON SR 70 Valvoline Center Today
Make Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 7105 State Road 70 East your go-to center for affordable maintenance services that save you up to 50% when compared to dealership prices. We'll also help you save on our rates when you use the oil change coupons available on our website. Get additional service details by contacting us at (941) 752-1847.
Accelerate your potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), a division of ValvolineTM, is hiring Automotive Technicians. Whether you are looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you will find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we are here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between.
What you will do
As an Automotive Technician you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. Through face-to-face interactions, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customer needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you will succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
Why choose a career with VIOC?
For over 30 years, we have been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We are passionate about cars, but we are really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Is it not time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Paid vacation, holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Assistant Service Manager at Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) is a key member of our local team from both a technical and managerial standpoint. This role is ideal for a person who wants to lead one of our service centers and is ready to start taking the initiative among auto technicians. With the goal to become a Service Center Manager, this position sets up our team members for success.
A day in the life of an Assistant Service Manager at VIOC changes rapidly hour by hour.
- Supervising and mentoring all service Technicians
- Providing service training to new Technicians
- Helping the Service Center Manager to find solutions for customer service
- Provide superior customer service leadership
- Running inventory, scheduling and payroll as business elements of the service center
- Help to maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Open and/or close the service center under specific direction of the Service Center Manager
- Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook and company communications
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices
Work Experience and/or Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of supervisory experience or related experience/training preferred
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Candidates will participate in a six month training program that includes understanding of the Technician, Customer Service Advisor and Senior Technician positions
- Valvoline has spent 150 years under the hood perfecting our lubricants to improve vehicle performance. Our long history of success is an indication of the stability of our company.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Working at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
At VIOC, we support our Assistant Service Manager in order to provide a clear career path toward a Service Center Manager position. We strive to recognize our current employees and promote from within. We do hire deserving candidates directly as Assistant Service Center Managers as well and provide a VIOC fast-paced training course, so if you feel you encompass the experience and skillset to succeed, we encourage you to apply today!
By applying for the Assistant Service Center Manager position at VIOC, you are putting your career in your own hands. The opportunity lies far beyond a job with a clear career track. We value our employee’s honesty, push for effective work ethics, recognize achievement and focus on self-improvement and ongoing learning. Apply today to begin your path to success at VIOC.