about valvoline instant oil change℠ Reseda
For the quickest oil change near you, drop by your neighborhood Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 6761 Reseda Blvd. in Reseda, CA. Our friendly staff of professional technicians is here to help with maintenance services that fit your schedule and prices that fit your budget.
Timely Services That Won't Slow You Down
We know you're busy. When you visit our service center, we don't waste our time or yours. Our technicians can typically perform a full oil change service in about 15 minutes. Along with your oil, we'll also assess the following:
- Air filter
- Tire pressure
- Windshield wipers and fluid
- Power steering fluid and antifreeze
- Headlights and taillights
Do you need to squeeze in an oil change on a work break? Are you meeting friends in Reseda? With our drive-through oil change, you don't have to put off essential maintenance tasks. Drop by on your way to lunch or an appointment, knowing that we'll help you get there on time.
Technicians Trained on ASE-Accredited Program
Along with speedy oil changes, Valvoline technicians can perform quick and complete maintenance on your vehicle's air conditioning, radiator and transmission systems. Our techs complete 270 hours of training in an ASE-accredited program and are well-qualified to rotate tires, replace the serpentine belt, battery, air filter and more.
Contact your Reseda Valvoline Center Today
Make Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ at 6761 Reseda Blvd. your go-to center for affordable maintenance services that save you up to 50% when compared to dealership prices. We'll also help you save on our rates when you use the oil change coupons available on our website. Get additional service details by contacting us at (818) 264-7656.
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises Inc, the largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), is hiring Service Center Managers. Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you’ll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we’re here to help you reach every milestone.
Safety is always top of mind for Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
What you'll do
As a Service Center Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. No day is ever dull. You’ll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions for their vehicle’s needs while building loyalty. You will also be responsible for your team members’ success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we’re here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
- The overall operation of a service center: hiring, training, discipline of employees, customer service, maintaining store inventories/housekeeping, achieving profit plan, ensuring Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures are met
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Perform and train others on automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadership
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Two years of hands on automotive experience is required
How you'll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years managerial/supervisory experience in the quick lube/automotive business is required
- Flexible work schedule & competitive pay starting at $22.75/hour!
- Paid on-the-job training, based upon a nationally awarded training program
- We promote from within– 95% of upper management started in an entry level position
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.